Poppy Signs Ltd, a leading sign and graphics company based in Chorley, UK, is seeking a talented and experienced Sign Maker/Installer to join its growing team.
Poppy Signs is a renowned company with a proven track record of delivering high-quality signage and graphics to a wide range of clients, both locally and nationwide. The company is committed to providing its customers with the best possible service and products, and is always on the lookout for new and innovative ways to improve its offerings.
- Fitting vinyl and digital prints to a wide range of substrates.
- Production and installation of all signage products.
- Vehicle graphics and wrapping.
- Using vinyl plotters, large format printers and laminators.
- Programming and operating CNC and laser cutter.
- Digital print production.
- Application of digital wallpaper.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of some, or all, of the above. Training can be provided.
- You must be flexible and organised and able to deal with clients confidently on site.
- You must take pride in your work, show good attention to detail and be a team player.
- You must meet tight production deadlines professionally ensuring work is always carried out to a high standard.
- It is a physical role and would suit an energetic individual who can keep calm under pressure.
- Overtime and night rates available.
- A full driving licence
- CSCS, PASMA and IPAF accreditations
- Knowledge of Health & Safety working practices
- Experience of Illustrator, Flexisign and Photoshop
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? If so, please fill out the form below and attach your CV. Any projects or experiences that you think would strengthen your application are also welcome.