Incorporating illumination into your signage, is a great way to increase visibility; especially during the evening, night and winter months. It’s a brilliant way to attract more customers, increase brand awareness and provide a great, professional first impression.
Illumination can be used to create endless styles and effects; ranging from subtle and elegant to bright and vibrant and can be incorporated into our full range of signage and lettering options.
Our expert team will advise you on the most effective way to light up your signage and get the most from your design and budget.
Most of our illumination styles and effects, use state-of-the-art LED bulbs. They are extremely long lasting, bright, compact, energy efficient, environmentally friendly and maintenance free. We offer LED’s in a broad range of static colours, RGB colour changing options (with remote control) and even the latest addressable RGB versions, which have DMX controllers, with animated colour changing special effects.
We manage all aspects of electrical installations and stock a complete range of digital timers, light sensors and controllers. Please visit our showroom for a demonstration of the most popular illumination styles.
ILLUMINATION, DISPLAY & LETTERING OPTIONS
- 3D built-up letters with halo or face-lit illumination
- Edge lit acrylic
- Fairground Cabochon
- Faux neon
- Flat cut acrylic letters mounted on stand-off locators
- Fret cut sign trays with internal LED illumination
- Fret cut with push through letters and internal LED illumination
- Integrated LED displays and messages
- Light boxes: acrylic or flex face
- Overhanging slim line LED trough lights
- Full installation service: ground works, footings, lifting and electrical connections