Totem & Monolith.
Totem or monolith signs are large freestanding structures, which are designed to be highly visual and attention grabbing. They can be used as exterior directional signage or as another way to show off your brand and get your business noticed.
They are perfect for advertising to passing traffic or as a statement welcome sign to your retail, leisure or commercial premises. We offer a wide range of standard structures but also completely bespoke styles, which are infinitely flexible in material, shape, size and illumination options.
STYLES & MATERIALS
• Box style, curved face, custom shaped
• Discrete or feature posts
• Modular changeable tenant name, map and direction information
• Timber, stainless steel, aluminium, fibreglass or composite
• Full installation service, which includes ground works, footings, lifting and electrical connections
• Cut vinyl – standard, metallic, reflective and fluorescent colours
• Full colour digitally printed
• Full design service or supply your own artwork
• Powder coated in 100’s of colours
ILLUMINATION, DISPLAY & LETTERING OPTIONS
• 3D built-up letters with halo or face-lit illumination
• Flat cut acrylic letters mounted on stand-off locators
• Fret cut with internal LED illumination
• Fret cut with push through letters and internal LED illumination
• Integrated LED displays and messages
• Overhanging slim line LED trough or spot lights