Flat Panel Signs.
Flat panel signs are one of the most economical and quickest ways to brand your shop, office, warehouse or building. They are also perfect to use to advertise, provide information or for directional purposes.
We offer a comprehensive range of panel materials to suit budget and durability requirements and can cut panels to any shape using our in-house CNC router. We then apply a full colour, digital print to the front of the panel; giving you a cost-effective sign, that not only looks great but is maintenance free.
We only use the highest quality materials to ensure that your sign stands the test of time and provides maximum impact. There are many additional options available, to help make your signage stand out even more, such as adding stand-off letters, feature panels or illumination.
- Aluminium Composite (aluminium and polythene); a range of budgets available, long term, 3 mm or 4 mm thick
- Correx (fluted polypropylene); very economical, short term, 4 mm – 10 mm thick
- Foam board (PVC); economical, short to medium term, 2 mm – 24 mm thick
- Perspex (acrylic); extra-long term, 2 mm – 10 mm thick
- Cut to size
- Fixing holes, adhesive options, feature fixings, rounded corners
- Flush to wall, stand-off locators, post mounted, projecting brackets
- Shaped using our CNC router and laser cutters
- Cut vinyl – standard, metallic, reflective and fluorescent colours
- Direct to board full colour UV print
- Full colour digitally printed and mounted vinyl
- Full design service or supply your own artwork
- Lamination option for extra durability
- Single or double sided
- Courier service to any location
- Full installation service
- Supply only for collection